Influence Motivation Purpose Action Community Trust

Monday, August 3, 2015

I Tweet for the SALVATION of Noob's SOULS

.@ICHOR_Fanboy

https://twitter.com/ICHOR_Fanboy/status/628051976245243904 - @amish_man Bruh im sry I cant take you seriously with your name and all and your cousin has harrased my friends and i on all social media
https://twitter.com/ICHOR_Fanboy/status/628058151686778880 - @amish_man @ProGrizzly i can take you seriously now man i just read that your wise bet on your years also i didn't post that a kid named....
https://twitter.com/ICHOR_Fanboy/status/628058286403645440 - @amish_man @ProGrizzly jake did he got on my buds account and acre like me i didn't want him to take the blame that's why i said i did it

One minute you can't take the post from myself seriously and then one minute later you can? Where is your professionalism ray b talked about having? This is why I cannot take you seriously youth! My friend BS is old, older than myself. Older than old. Excuses are old. It's coming from YOUR ACCOUNT; was it you who wrote the 'apology'?, or was it Jake from State Farm? Professionalism is seemingly a concept a youth such as yourself cannot grasp. EFFECTIVELY PASSWORD all your accounts. Don't let your dumb friends use your technology which, as we have seen, is only making you look dumb. DON'T DO IT! I am helping you, youth! If only we had a Don't Be a Dumb Kid instead of DARE! PROFESSIONALISM. I can't take you seriously unless you do a few things: Protect those passwords; say fluff off to your dumb friends and get with the smart (and likely to be) professional kidzzz; man up and don't make excuses. Don't go tweeting dumb crap like that. I wouldn't give you two seconds if I were looking to sponsor you once I saw that. The sponsors SHOULD be vetting whom they choose to sponsor, and weed out the dumb kidzzz from the professional kidzzz. These tweets ARE NOT A GAME. There are NO GAMES OUT HERE, ONLY REALITY. You can't play games forever, you WILL REALIZE that, like Grizzly has been realizing. Be professional. You and the ray guy started this whole thing when you left EPG. I can't get after you about that, that was your own choice. The stupid choice was all this hate that's erupted since. You and ray guy didnt have to make a diss video on Grizzly. You could have went the 'professional' route like ray guy claimed and leave it at that. Ray guy did it and YOU are letting it keep going. Break it off! Delete them, block them if you don't really want to be part of their organization! You KEEP GOING BACK. MOVE FORWARD. Move ON from dumb kidzzz organizations EPG AND ICHOR (they're ALL just friends lists anyways, sorry ray guy). I don't really give a fluff what goes on in EPG or any other dumb kidzzz 'organization' - its the fluff that manages it's way out there that does involve me. Someone from the incredibly 'professional' 'organization' (ray guy and jake from state farm) managed to try and lay the smack down on Grizzly's folks and myself, the cousinry mentioned earlier. They can think up some negative things to say about dumb kidism, as I'm sure they have. You have seen my tweets, what do they say? DON'T. BE. A. DUMB. KID. These tweets may not be so professional, but I feel that I must stoop to the levels of 14 year old kidism to communicate these things to you. You did not understand the 'I want you to succeed, but not this way' sentence. I thought it was a good sentence. What was gotten from those few words? Jake from State Farm. DUMB KID ALERT THIS FANBOY AND/OR JAKE RIGHT HERE LADIES AND GENTLEMEN. I WANT YOU TO SUCCEED. I must say this as respectfully as I can, you MUST BELIEVE IT. I speak for myself only, not Grizzly or anyone else. DELETE IT ALL, FANBOY JAKE FROM STATE FARM. Put your head in A BOOK. Do you know what those are? GO OUTSIDE. LEARN ABOUT WHAT IS AROUND YOU. SELL YOUR 'PRECIOUS' VIDEO GAMES. You WILL make it, BUT NOT THIS WAY. STOP BEING HATEFUL. Tell your friends from State Farm to stop being hateful. Make the Bible one of your top five books to read. ACCEPT JESUS INTO YOUR LIFE. You will not make it this way. Stupidity is in a slow, but steady downturn. IT WILL SOON BE EXTINCT. Will you go hand in hand with it? I hope not.

Your Friend
Amish
:)


No comments: